Take a look at the common queries below to find out how we can help.
- I want to hide my company and director information
- Can a company see that I am tracking their activity?
- Why should I use a credit check service?
- Do you provide reports for companies outside the UK?
- How do I cancel my auto-renewal subscription?
- Can I see a sample report before I buy one?
- What is a Credit Limit?
- What is a Credit Score?
- Where are the Company Documents sourced from?
- Do I have to set up an account to order a report?
- I have another query and need further help
I want to hide my company and director information
Unfortunately, we cannot remove or change any information on our website or other websites under the Companies Act 2006.
Take a look at the related FAQ:
Can a company see that I am tracking their activity?
Why should I use a credit check service?
Further reading on using a credit check service, click below:
Do you provide reports for companies outside the UK?
Further reading on International company reports can be found below:
How do I cancel my auto-renewal subscription?
Take a look at the related FAQs:
- What happens if I stop my account from auto-renewal after I've paid?
- Is there a charge to cancel the auto-renewal
Can I see a sample report before I buy one?
Yes. You can view all information about a UK company or director including all current and previous directorships free of charge, simply
search for a company or director.
Please note: access to some information in a company report is hidden however you may view this by purchasing the report just for £4.99.
What is a Credit Limit?
How is it calculated?
The credit limit is calculated based on the credit rating, financial history, the age of a company and many other variables.
What is a Credit Score?
Credit scores are rarely considered in isolation as they will change over a period of time as new information, such as the submission of company accounts, becomes available.Reviewing credit scores on a comparative basis also help in assessing a company's financial standing.
Where are the Company Documents sourced from?
Do I have to set up an account to order a report?
You access your online account to view all your purchased reports, as well as download them as PDF files for your convenience.
More ways to get help
- Talk to our friendly customer support team via live chat
- Phone us on +44 (0)207 608 5516. We are available Monday - Friday 9:00am-5:30pm GMT
- For answers to common questions, search our Knowledge base
- Email our customer support team email@example.com, we aim to answer your query within 24 hours (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
Check our frequently asked questions for quick answers.
Search the glossary for definitions of key terms.
Our blog has lots of information regarding company reports, documents and credit checks.
Monthly webinars from MadeSimple and our partners created to provide advice on setting up and running a successful business.
We strive for 100% customer satisfaction however in the unfortunate event you need to make a complaint, please get in touch with us.
Terms and conditions
Read the following terms and conditions.
Interested in working at MadeSimple? Visit our careers page for current job openings and more information.
Our company address
Made Simple Group
20-22 Wenlock Road
Company number: 04214713
Vat number: GB820956327
We love hearing that you have had a great experience with us. We will always pass on personal comments to the appropriate person or department. You can send us your feedback by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!