What information is included in the reports?
Generally, the company report covers:
- Company information (name, registered number, registered office, type, incorporation date, latest accounts date, trading address, telephone numbers)
- Credit rating score, limit and date
- CCJ's and Mortgages
- Up to 5 Years of Accounts information
- Detailed Account Data (profit and loss, balance sheet)
- Key Ratios / Advanced Ratios
- Shareholder Summary
- Detailed Director Data
- Event history (changes to board, directors, accounts, etc.)
- Group structure
IMPORTANT: Some details, such as financial account information, is only made available if it is provided by a company. If for example, a company has not submitted their accounts to Companies House then these details will not be available on the report. This will be the case regardless of which company you choose to purchase the report from.